- Expiry date:
- 12:49, 15 October 2017
- Health Insurance, Vacation, Sick Days and Company 401K
A mid sized, full service plumbing company in the Charlotte area seeks an experienced plumber
- To attempt call checking consistently (inbound and outbound deals, administration and maintenance calls)
- To catch and track Quality execution on a pre-characterized QC check rundown, to confirm deals calls
- To bolster adjustment sessions as required by Team Manager – group subjective/quantitative information catch to bolster investigation and reporting.
May be required to gather a few reports themselves
- Convey QA evaluations against characterized checking and targets
- To partake in driving administration and quality enhancements that advantage the client, enhance administration and increment income
- To bolster the Quality Assurance Executive in different everyday assignments.
- Five years experience in service work
- Knowledge of gas lines, drain cleaning, rough in, slab work and trim out.
- Experienced in operating a back hoe, track hoe and trenchers
- Superior diagnostic skills
- Complete understanding of code
- Excellent communication skills with home owners, contractors and staff
- Professional appearance
- Sales and customer service oriented
After the required length of employment has been met, the company offers health insurance, vacation, sick days and company 401K
All About Pipes has a positive duty to the advancement of Equal Opportunities for all workers and imminent representatives. All candidates will be considered on their benefits paying little heed to race, shading, ethnic or national source, nationality, inability, sex, conjugal status, religious conviction, sexual introduction or whatever other grounds not identified with their capacity to work securely and successfully at All About Pipes.